This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Welcome Autumn!


Fall is my favorite season, so I'm happy to have it finally arrive!  I love the fall colors and the cooler weather.  For five bonus points, tell me what your favorite season is and why.  Be sure to include your name in the comment so I can give you your points!  Post by Tuesday, September 25th to earn your points.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite season is fall i love it be it not cold but its not hot its just right. And i also love it because halloween is in the fall and i love that hoilday. I just love seeing the sun set in this season. Trevor DeMartinis

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite season is fall. I like it because my birthday is at the end of september. I enjoy the cool weather, and the way nature changes.
    Julia James

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave season is winter. I love winter because the snow is pretty and I like being cuddly. PPlus, my fave holiday is around that time. You guessed it, Christmas! c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to the three of you for sharing and for NOT choosing summer just because there's no school. :)

    ReplyDelete