This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

How long have we been doing this?

I don't know about all of you, but I feel like we've been back to school for months instead of weeks.  I'm already on full laziness mode!  I have to say all the classes seem to be going well and we've already had some great discussions.

Lots of students have already had some field trips, most to the Ropes Course.  This is a great team building activity and I know everyone that has gone has enjoyed the experience.

We have quite a few five-day weeks this months, so make sure to stay on top of all your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment