This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Welcome Back!


Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I want to take a little space to introduce myself and the classes I'll be teaching today.  Hopefully you are all excited to head back to the classroom.
All students will receive a letter of introduction that includes my contact information.  I have been teaching at Lorain County JVS for fifteen years; this year I'm welcoming my 17th group of students. 
This year I have three American Civics classes, two Psychology/Sociology classes, and one study hall.  Whatever class you're enrolled in, you will be able to find helpful resources and information by visiting my blog.
In addition to Our Classroom Connection, I have a JVS website with links to all my classes.  You can also leave voice mail messages by dialing the school (440/774-1051) and asking for extension 2498. Finally, I have an email address: jpluta@lcjvs.net.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment