This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What are you afraid of?

Lots of people have things they're afraid of.  A lot of people suffer from Coulrophobia, the fear of clowns.  For me, there's a pretty long list and I'm not sure I should share them with you!  I don't want this extra credit opportunity to backfire. 

If you're interested in five bonus points, post a comment below.  Tell us what you're afraid of.  I'll be happy to give you your bonus points if your comment is posted before school starts on Monday, November 19th.

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid of spiders! :O
    ~Joe Jacobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not in your class anymore just got the message and wanted to do it. im scared of clowns and heights. miss being in your class wish i could come back.
    Alivia Neal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got your bonus points Joe. And a promise that I won't ever bring spiders to class!

    And Alivia...I miss you! I hope everything is going well for you and that you don't encounter any clowns!

    ReplyDelete