This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Caption Contest #8

Here you go...your first extra credit opportunity for the fourth quarter.  If you're interested, post a caption for this (in my opinion, adorable) picture.

Post by the end of the day on Friday, April 27th, and you'll earn five bonus points.  Be creative and make sure you include your name with your post.

18 comments:

  1. Don't you just want to adopt me?? I cuddle. :)

    Lacy 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant keep this pose forever hurry up with the photo please.
    Alivia J

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh, you don't wanna know what i just did behind you.. 0:)

    -Eddie Maziarz

    ReplyDelete
  4. "look how cute i can be"
    Brii Seitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please feed me! and take me home! just make me your pet! ill love you long time!

    Zach Fiscus

    ReplyDelete
  6. We goes home now?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. for just one dollar, you too, could save a baby sea otter from being whale chum...

    3rd period. CK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come any closer and I'll eat you!!! D:
    Kendra 2nd period

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come and adopt me, I will flop all the way home xD


    Tyrone 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont you just want to take me home ad give lots of lovinn?? <3 (dont worry, im potty trained)

    Tori 1st&2nd

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to be a cute baby seal... Then I took a club to the head.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am the puppy of the sea. i can has fish now?


    Chris Smith American Civics

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet i could stand like this all day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Greer looks way better than this creature xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey,.....Do you have any idea where my mom's at?

    Chelsea Wright

    ReplyDelete
  16. It fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.... xP

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on the comments! You've earned five bonus points!

    ReplyDelete