This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Caption Contest #7

Are you interested in some extra credit?  Check out the picture below...


Come up with a funny caption for it and post it as a comment by Sunday, February 26th.  If you do that, I'll be happy to give you a whopping FIVE bonus points!  Make sure you include your name so I know who to give the credit to! 

10 comments:

  1. " AIR!!!! i have been trapped in this stupid snuggie for days!

    Brandon Aviles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this stupid colorful blanket i can't get out!
    Brii Seitz

    ReplyDelete
  3. you see these puppy eyes? I DO NOT LIKE THIS BLANKET!
    <3 stephanie herbert

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you left me in there!!!!!!! T-T

    Lacy Arkel 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't look at me!! I'm horrid!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all alone in this colorful world I cannot see :D

    Kendra Beckett 2nd period

    ReplyDelete
  7. "...Is the monster gone yet..?"

    Brii Biehler!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHHHH! So this is what the sun looks like!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please get me out of this thing

    ReplyDelete