This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome to Second Semester

I am having a difficult time tonight realizing that this year is already half over!  It seems like yesterday that I met my new students and now it's time for more.  Monday begins our second semester.  While my Civics students remain in my class, all the Computer students will be new.  I will have some leftovers from Psychology, but also some new faces in Sociology.

For students, make sure you continue on your path to graduation.  While it may have seemed like a distant goal, it's closer than you can imagine.  I hope you all enjoy the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment