This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Caption Contest #2

Hopefully more of you are checking my blog and will find this extra credit opportunity!  Check out this picture and think of a great caption.  Comment below by the end of the school day on Friday, October 7th, and earn five bonus points.  Please include your name so I can give you the extra credit!

5 comments:

  1. Really? you took a picture of me nooww? you couldn't wait until i was more awake? 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUIRREL!

    ~Jessica Lett; 3rd period

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait till i can do that!! (; lol

    Eddie Maziarz; 3rd Period

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Seriously?! You really had to wake me up from my nap just to take a picture of me and I am not even fully awake. Let me sleep for a few more hours and then you can wake me up for a better picture."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job to the four from third period!!! You have earned five bonus points.

    ReplyDelete