This blog contains information for Mrs. Pluta's classes at the Lorain County JVS. It is hoped that Our Classroom Connection will keep students engaged in class discussion outside the school day.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Cue the Music!

This weekend, I've spent some time watching the 2011 NFL Draft.  I'm a big football fan, so this is an important event.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that even though I didn't get to draft all of you to my classes I am glad to have had this year with you.  I hope you all have learned something this year--course content or even a life lesson.  Please continue to embrace learning in your lives.  There is always something we can learn from others and our experiences.  Do not pass up the opportunities that will surround you.

To my seniors, good luck.  You are all wonderful people and have very promising futures!  To the juniors, you're almost there.  Relax this summer and come back next year with a little energy.

Just a reminder that 4th Quarter interim grades are due next week.  We are really coming to a close for this school year.  Seniors have three weeks before final exams and juniors have five.  I'll try not to give you too much work if you agree to study a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment